Thursday, July 16, 2015

a party for the three year old


A couple months ago I asked Silas what he wanted his birthday party to be. I was sure he was going to say Paw Patrol, his latest obsession. But without even thinking about it he answered, "ooo I want a bad guy birthday party mom." A bad guy party? Where had he even seen bad guys? 

I kept asking him every week or so what he wanted his party to be. Same responce. A bad guy party! 
I realized his wish was not going to change. So I started trying to figure out how in the world I was going to pull off a bad guy themed party. 
Then one day Silas saw Batman and said wow mom look at that cool bad guy. Nowww I understood. Well kind of.. For whatever reason in Silas' adorable little brain, he was calling superheros bad guys. 

So here it is. Silas' "bad guy" party :)   

Silas had a blast and we loved being with all of our family. My mom and my sisters even made a special trip down just to party with the birthday boy. And we are so so thankful they did! It was such a great night. Like Silas has been saying, "I wanna do my party again!" 




























































No comments:

Post a Comment